Are you considering cosmetic surgery in West Long Branch, New Jersey? Atlantic Surgical Associates is proud to offer a range of plastic surgery procedures for men including gynecomastia treatment, calf and pectoral implants, and liposculpture to help you achieve your cosmetic goals. We welcome men from surrounding areas in New Brunswick, East Brunswick, and Staten Island, NY.
What Men’s Services Do You Offer?
Atlantic Surgical Associates offers a wide variety of cosmetic procedures for men. Learn more about our men’s plastic surgery procedures below.
- Gynecomastia Surgery
- This procedure treats gynecomastia, or male breasts, for flatter and more defined pecs.
- Chest Implants
- Pectoral implants can enhance the appearance of your chest for more masculine and defined pectoral muscles.
- Arm Lift
- A brachioplasty removes excess fat and skin between the elbow and armpit for improved upper arm contours.
- Buttocks Implants
- Butt augmentation surgery enhances and reshapes the glutes for fuller buttocks and improved contours.
- Calf Implants
- Calf implants can improve the appearance and proportion of the lower legs by enhancing the size of the calves.
- Atlantic Surgical Associates offers liposculture to treat and reshape very small fat deposits for improved definition.
- This popular cosmetic procedure removes excess fat deposits from trouble areas like male breasts, love handles, and the abdomen.
- Thigh Lift
- A thigh lift improves the contours and proportion of the lower body by removing excess fat and skin of the thighs.
- Tummy Tuck
- An abdominoplasty removes excess skin and fat of the abdomen and tightens loosened muscles following significant weight loss.
- This procedure, sometimes called a scrotal lift or a scrotum reduction procedure, improves the appearance and comfort of the scrotum by removing excess skin.
Atlantic Surgical Associates offers many plastic surgery procedures for men who want to treat stubborn and excess fat, enhance areas of the body, or enjoy better definition and contours. We encourage you to contact us to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Volshteyn at our office in West Long Branch, New Jersey. We welcome patients from the surrounding areas in Ocean, Essex, and Monmouth counties.